Author Topic: MiCollab desktop client. No transfer button  (Read 6231 times)

Offline moona

• View Profile
MiCollab desktop client. No transfer button
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:58:13 PM »
Hi,

I am running Micollab with Voice 6.0.41.0 with Micollab Client Service V6.0.327.0. All users will be using the soft phone within Micollab client only via Teleworker mode.

I have successfully got users registered via soft phone through the MBG however upon testing I have found they have no option when on a call to transfer. The only option they get is to put the call on hold/resume. Is there an option somewhere I am missing to allow them this functionality.

For testing purposes I registered a 5340e phone to a user via Teleworker and set them to use this phone in the client instead of soft phone. With this in place they are successfully given the transfer option when on a call. So there is something I am missing with the soft phone in the client however I am fresh out of ideas.

Any help or advice is much appreciated. Thanks

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab desktop client. No transfer button
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:15:59 PM »
Program a 2nd multicall key (same number as the extension) on the softphone's extension

Offline moona

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:24 PM »
Program a 2nd multicall key (same number as the extension) on the softphone's extension

I love you. This worked perfectly, thanks

Offline Fantasmo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 07:02:23 AM »
Hi,
I'm having exactly the same issue here but I'm very new to Mitel and the help provided isn't too clear to me I'm afraid.
Would it be possible to advise where I need to add the 2nd Multicall key? It may be that we have different systems (using Softphones).
Basically, when making / receiving a call, we do not have the transfer button in the MiCollab Client.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 12:18:38 PM »
Hi,
I'm having exactly the same issue here but I'm very new to Mitel and the help provided isn't too clear to me I'm afraid.
Would it be possible to advise where I need to add the 2nd Multicall key? It may be that we have different systems (using Softphones).
Basically, when making / receiving a call, we do not have the transfer button in the MiCollab Client.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Fantasmo,
What they are talking about is under the "User and Services Configuration" form. (See Below) Instead of my example of 6099, you'll need to make your "Button Directory Number" whatever extension is that softphone.

Thanks,
-Iron
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:31:48 PM by irongladiator »

Offline Fantasmo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 03:22:01 AM »
Hi Iron,
Thanks for the reply. I might have a completely different system and the closest to a Users and Services screen I can get to is what's shown attached.
I've checked on the mitel server itself and can't find any programs that will take me to what you've shown.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10