Author Topic: Internal forward operator  (Read 1340 times)

Offline LaKiks

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Internal forward operator
« on: January 12, 2015, 05:08:45 AM »
Hi all,
I have a behaviour which I don't understand involving an operator.
There is an operator, configured as an extension (3535) with a VoiceMail on a Nupoint system (6000). The Call director is configured to route calls to the operator extension during business hours or to play the night message.
When I receive calls from the external to the operator, the behaviour is fine. I get the  call director flow.

But for internal calls, no matter if the forward (conditional/always) or the call rerouting to the operator (3535) is configured on an internal set, if a call from the external arrives on this internal set, the caller will be routed to the voice mail system (6000). No call operator call flow, just the voice mail system telling that “if you have a voice mail box on the system, please enter your voice mail number….” (or something like that). This is the standard message when you call directly the voice mail system without an account.
I expected to be routed on the 3535 call flow.
On the ICP, the DID number is translated to the operator 3535.
The Call Routing of the 3535 is set with an always alternative on the voice mail system (6000).
The call flow of the operator is business hours -> 3535 set and night hours -> voice guide.
I thought about something in the COS but no success.
Do you have any idea why I do not have the operator 3535 call director flow in this specific case?
Thanks,

Nicolas

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10