Author Topic: Message indicator light wont turn on in the mitel 3300 with nupoint  (Read 7381 times)

Offline Keith223

• View Profile
I have a mitel 3300 with nupoint that the message indicator light wont come on when they have messages. Checked programming and everything looks good.

Offline marcolive

• View Profile
Re: Message indicator light wont turn on in the mitel 3300 with nupoint
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 06:48:35 PM »
Verify that you selected "Mitai Messaging" in the Message Waiting section of the Nupoint mailbox.

Offline cevvel

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 07:55:00 AM »
I am also facing the same problem and the MWI lamp does not get lit when I leave voicemail for the mailboxes configured in NuPoint.  I have "Message Waiting 1" configured as "Mitai Messaging" and still it does not help. I can see MWI lamp lit if I use embedded voice mail or use FAC. Looks like there is some config in MiCollab missing since problem is specific to NuPoint scenario only.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 08:24:12 AM »
Have you setup your HCIReroute Hunt Group on the MCD and also your HCI Reroute Hunt Group Number for Mitai MWI on the MAS Server Element?

Offline cevvel

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 10:05:59 AM »
Thanks Sarond!! In my case, I have configured it on MCD and did not associate that in MAS. After doing that I see MWI lamp gets turned on when I leave voice mail.

But sorry again to bother, I am not sure how do I turn off. I always login to voice mail from the specific phone (going into settings and choosing voice mail), to turn off MWI lamp. But I see using that way I could login only into the embedded voice mail and in NuPoint voice mail.

Offline cevvel

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM »
As soon as I call NuPoint voicemail and once I enter the mailbox, it prompts me to leave a voice mail rather than access to view the messages left in the mail box and access to delete, like that. So I am not sure if someone leaves a voice mail how to check that message. Please help.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 07:18:12 AM »
If the NuPoint set the MWI indicator then it should try and log you in to the mailbox by asking for your passcode.
Once you have listened to and delete your message it should deactivate the MWI.

If you have a mailbox it should ask for your passcode, if not then it will ask for a mailbox.
After you enter the mailbox you will the that mailbox greeting, to login you have to press * while the greeting is being played.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10