Author Topic: Mitel sx200 hunt/ring group labels or tones  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Rick La Grande

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel sx200 hunt/ring group labels or tones
« on: December 16, 2014, 05:48:02 PM »
Looking for help.I have a customer that has 4 sx 200 2 CXI and 2 AX. He has 5 separate companies using these systems that are linked together. At the main location he has 3 hunt/ring groups separating the 3 companies that all use the same building. He is looking at going to a PRI instead of loopstart trunks. He wants the 2 hunt/ring groups that are all the same extensions to be able to distinguish which Company name they answer the phone with using DID's. Is there a way to label or place a distinctive ring for a specific hunt group based on the number they dialed?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel sx200 hunt/ring group labels or tones
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:29:06 PM »
It would depend on how things are setup, but yes I think you could have a different ring and possibly show dnis while ringing and ani after answer

Offline Rick La Grande

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel sx200 hunt/ring group labels or tones
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:09:51 AM »
How would you go about making that work? The only way I can see that I can make it have a different tone is by programming a DTS key in sub form 9 and in the technical document it state that it can not be a multi-call. Does a all ring hunt group count as a multi call?

[R#: Applies to Key Line (but not multi-call) keys, DTS keys and CO line keys. Enter a number from 1-16 to assign the line a ringing tone. For more information about tones, see Distinctive Ringing Tones.]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10