Author Topic: Polycom IP7000 conference key does not work  (Read 1744 times)

Offline rlafata

• View Profile
Polycom IP7000 conference key does not work
« on: December 04, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »
Just purchased a Polycom IP7000 conference phone.  I have the phone registered and is working great except the conference key.  When I call party A number from the Polycom and Party A answers I then press the conference key.  I get dial tone and call party B.   Party B answers and I press the conference key nothing happens.  It does not join the calls.  Call waiting swap is enabled in COS.

I have a Mitel 3300 MXe controller running release level 6.0 SP3.

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Polycom IP7000 conference key does not work
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 02:40:09 PM »
I think it needs to be: establish first call then press flash the call second call and press flash and dial conference code. Flash key is a soft key under LCD. Also haver you got a multicall set on the mitel for the polycom. Its a second line using same DN.

Offline rlafata

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
The only options I have is Hold, End Call, Transfer, Conference.  There is no flash option.  I do have a multiline with the same DN.   :(

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 05:06:53 AM »
Do you get dial tone after pressing conference on the second call? If you do try dialling the conference call feature code. If not there must be some settings wrong in your SIP device capabilities. I think there is a document on MOL that is for setting this up...

Offline rlafata

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 09:12:57 AM »
I overlooked the SIP Device capabilities replace system based with device based in-call features.  Changed to Yes and that corrected issue.  Thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10