Author Topic: error - No matching records found when changing programming  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Northeaster

• View Profile
error - No matching records found when changing programming
« on: December 04, 2014, 08:21:18 AM »
Hi Folks,

This is only on a lab 3300cxi system, running 6.0 sp2, 12.0.2.23 software.  It is not in a cluster.

I backed it up, loaded a blank database (dbms flag off, then reset system), and then did a restore.
Progamming for sets, etc came back but when I add a new policy in Admin Policies, default read-only, and then try to change all members below (or even change pages except for the first page or two) it return above error. 
May not be related but I noticed that the radio buttons are all blank as well, for read/write, read only and no access, until I click one and attempt to select it - I would have thought that the read-only buttons would have been pre-selected because I chose that as default access type.   
Google search did not turn up any current info on this error message, but I read about it happening for one customer with the telephone directory form, where they could only make changes to the first page members as well. Someone thought it may have to do with ESM database not being in sync with (another) database used behind the scenes....and that aftre rls 6 there should be a maintenance command to sync it - I do npt know that command...

DBMS check full came back with 0 errors.
Any help would be appreciated.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: error - No matching records found when changing programming
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 08:48:24 AM »
I found out the hard way that doing a DBMS Flag off and rebooting does not clear the entire DB.
The only way to be sure is to re-installl the software.   Mitel opened up a DPAR for the issue but I've never heard an update on it.

You may also have some database corruption.
Start by entering a DBMS Check Full command to see if the system sees it.

Ralph

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 08:54:09 AM »
I've seen that problem when the Telephone Directory form is out of sync with what's in the database.  The work around is to export and reimport the form.

Offline Northeaster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 09:11:01 AM »
Thanks for the input so far. 
I did do a DBMS check full command and it came back with zero errors.

Yes, it's true that the flag of command does not completely wipe out the database - licenses are still there for example, but it has been useful in the past.  I believe it did used to clear even the license info a few years ago.

It is only a lab system, so I can upgrade / restore software, bu t Iwoudl like to know if there is a command or procedure to fix issue.
Even though I am adding a new Admin Policy, and then attempting to change its "members" ie. forms,  it still returns that error.

Offline Northeaster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 02:20:45 PM »
update - it seems that I can change (one) member, in the admin policies form, from read-only to read/write, for example.
But, if I hit change all members, it gives me the error when I try to change even the same member I just changed above.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10