Author Topic: MiCollab (UCA) Not displaying correct Status  (Read 8613 times)

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
MiCollab (UCA) Not displaying correct Status
« on: December 02, 2014, 01:20:36 PM »
Hi All,
We have recently deployed a MiCollab (MiCollab Version 6.0.40.0) and we are finding that the statuses are not what they should be. In the sense that one person has been shown a red "Ringing phone icon" for the past few days with no change, even though her phone is NOT in a ringing state. We are also getting other weird anomalies such as when you transfer a person using the UCA software it intermittently goes to not the voicemail box's personal greeting but a recording that asks to enter your passcode.

Any insight on this or where I may go to see what may be causing this would be great.

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab (UCA) Not displaying correct Status
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »
Are you using Nupoint? Check to make sure the correct mailbox number is listed in the user's account in the MiCollab server as well.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
Irongladiator,

If this is a 3300 installation then you most likely have something setup wrong in the 3300 Class of Service for those phones; at least that is what is seems like.

Thanks,

TE

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 08:50:29 AM »
For the phone button that is showing a RED ringing state, try doing a Loc Features on the extension that shows in use.
It could be call forwarded.

Ralph

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 12:20:49 PM »
Are you using Nupoint? Check to make sure the correct mailbox number is listed in the user's account in the MiCollab server as well.

Hey ya Mattmayn,
We are using NuPoint and the correct mailbox number is the same throughout. (We use IDS to sync everything up)

Irongladiator,

If this is a 3300 installation then you most likely have something setup wrong in the 3300 Class of Service for those phones; at least that is what is seems like.

Thanks,

TE

Hey ya TE,
Any suggestions on what to look for in CoS?

For the phone button that is showing a RED ringing state, try doing a Loc Features on the extension that shows in use.
It could be call forwarded.

Ralph

Hey ya ralph,
The button is dark, I should clarify that this appears to happen to only two users, and when it does happen the red "Ringing" stays on constantly like it would be when idle. (Thus far) Per Mitel we've gone to the MAS and under "MiCollab Client Service - Perform Server Diagnostics, we clicked "Restart" on "PBX_PROXY". While this seemed to put the two user's back into a functioning state it then reverted back to it's old ways after about a day.

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 12:33:32 PM »
There was an issue with Nupoint that requires a patch. I don't remember which load it was a problem in.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
Irongladiator,

Unfortunately no I do not as I am not very proficient on the 3300, and the tech that fixed it for us only put in their ticket that they found the issue and resolved it. When I talked to them they believed it was a problem with the CoS not having all the proper settings according to the Mitel recommended settings for that application.

Sorry,

TE

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 11:51:17 AM »
There was an issue with Nupoint that requires a patch. I don't remember which load it was a problem in.
Hi ya Mayymayn,
You think NuPoint is the cause huh? I'll check out Mitel Documentation on that.

Thanks,
-Iron

Irongladiator,

Unfortunately no I do not as I am not very proficient on the 3300, and the tech that fixed it for us only put in their ticket that they found the issue and resolved it. When I talked to them they believed it was a problem with the CoS not having all the proper settings according to the Mitel recommended settings for that application.

Sorry,

TE

Hi ya TE,
That's kinda funny I always get on our techs for poor documentation as far as what they did to "Fix" the issue. I'll take a look at the CoS stuff in the MCD to see if anything may make sense.

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 11:52:27 AM »
All,
Just so everyone has a clear picture on this issue I've also posted a pic of what we're seeing. Again the status stay lit up 24/7 and only changes when they pick up the handset and make a call. When they go idle again it shows "Ringing". (See Below) - (I removed Pictures and Names for privacy)

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
All,
Just a quick update....

According to Mitel (We now have a ticket in with them) there is a known bug in the version of MiCollab with Voice we were using which does this, and to update to 6.0.123.0 to fix.

Well, we  updated to MiCollab with Voice 6.0.123.0
(MSL is at: 10.1.34)

In addition we had all users update the MiCollab Client for Windows Desktop to 6.0.422.0. we are now in a holding pattern as we look have the users test it out.

...more to follow

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 05:38:26 PM »
**UPDATE**
Hey all,
Just a note on this at this time of this writing (January 7th, 2014) it has now been about 2 and a half weeks since our update on the MiCollab, and since then we have had zero complaints regarding wrong statuses. All in all looks good. On a side note, this customer of ours does IDS and AD syncing and we noticed that their AD structure is carried over to the clients. They complained of this and we found the fix which is on the user level. Below is what I found in the help files:

To fix this all users must do this on their MiCollab Clients (See Below):

Once that is done all should be good.

Thanks,
-Iron

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10