Author Topic: ACD with RAD Announcement Configuration  (Read 4425 times)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
ACD with RAD Announcement Configuration
« on: November 19, 2014, 05:27:45 PM »
 am trying to configure ACD group with RAD for getting announcements for incoming callers.
Call Scenario:
Call from PSTN to ACD group DID number. If all the agents are busy, the PSTN caller should hear the announcements added using RAD.

Right now with the configuration i have, If the agents are busy i can hear ring back from PSTN side and as soon as the agent comes to idle, the call connects to agent.

Looks like the ACD functionality is working fine,but i have hard time in setting up this announcements usinf RAD. I will be happy is anyone suggest me with different way of setting up this. My only requirement is when the PSTN caller calls to ACD group, the PSTN caller should hear the announcement if all agents are busy.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ACD with RAD Announcement Configuration
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 05:11:54 AM »
Well, how far did you get on configuring the RAD? What are you using as a RAD? If you call the RAD HG that you referenced in the path you built does it play the message?

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 09:52:18 AM »
I have attached a word document in my previous post. I have configured the RAD that you can seen in that document. 
I am using voice mail port for setting up RAD.
I did not understand how i can call RAD HG. Can you please navigate me based on the document i have attached?

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 08:11:42 PM »
There are more words in that doc than I feel like looking through. You seem to understand that you need a VM port, did you assign the RAD greeting set to that port and then assign the RAD greeting you recorded to that set? Does the RAD play when you call the port number? If all of these questions are true then build a hunt group, type RAD and assign that port to it. The pilot of this HG is what you reference in the path.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 10:31:36 AM »
1. I have 4 VM ports and i am using 1 VM port(2005) for RAD greeting. (In sys audio File Update i have uploaded the recordings by selecting RAD Greeting. In VM RAD Greeting i have assigned those greetings to RAD Set 10)

2. In VM Greeting, Port ID 4 is set to RAD set 10(Port ID 4 is VM port 2005.

3.  In ACD Paths, Directory number is assigned for VM port number. (This VM port number is deleted from VM hunt group)

Please find the attached screen shot of ACD Path.
I have 2 phones logged into the ACD group and in make busy mode. I am expecting to hear RAD announcements when a make a call to DID number assigned to ACD path number, but i still hear ring back.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 06:15:22 PM »
When you call 2005 does it play the RAD? I would suggest that you not use the last port as it is designated for MWI updates. If it does play the recording as desired then go to Users and devices > Group Programming > Hunt Groups > add >Hunt Group = pilot number to access group > Terminal >Hunt Group Type = Rad > Save > Make sure the group you just built is highlighted > Add Members > 2005 > Save. Call the HG number and it will play. Open your path and use that number as the recording music source.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 02:54:21 PM »
The problem was solved. I am using last port in for RAD announcement. I have changed the RAD setup to 1st port and the RAD announcement works fine. Thanks.

One quick question: Right now if i make a call to ACD group number i can here RAD Announcement and then i can hear MOH and keep continue to here MOH. But i would like to configure to here RAD announcement after MOH again. I know this supported by Mitel 3300. But the only issue is i don't know how make this work.

Thanks

Offline august

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 06:27:55 AM »
You can add another RAD or enable repeat last recording.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10