Author Topic: SDS Debug on a MXe Server  (Read 4085 times)

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
SDS Debug on a MXe Server
« on: November 06, 2014, 08:57:01 AM »
Hello,

I've used the command XSSJSB = 1 with success to clean up locations entries without a GUID in the GDM database, causing SDS errors on our cluster. The problem is that there is one SDS error left, the same one so I'm pretty sure the cause is the same, however the ICP is an MXe Server. I'm told that XSSJSB = 1 doesn't work on those, so what should I do ?

I can ask Mitel support of course but I'd rather do it myself, or at least know how to do it, because last time they debugged my SDS they were pretty vague in describing their actions.

Thanks

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
Re: SDS Debug on a MXe Server
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 10:15:27 PM »
With release 6.0 you can now run GDM USERANDSERVICE CHECK and GDM USERANDSERVICE REPAIR to fix those annoying SDS errors on the cluster.  So much easier than having to use the SDS debug.

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
Re: SDS Debug on a MXe Server
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 09:55:02 AM »
Hi,

I have very little experience with previous versions as we migrated our cluster from 4.2 to 6.0 SP3 during my 2nd month working on Mitel !

I use GDM check and repair at first when there is a problem, but sometimes it's not enough, and I still need SDS debug to find what's going on and fix it.

It's too bad that Mitel doesn't document the inner workings of SDS.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10