Author Topic: Calls transferred to Attendant from VM receive "transfer message" after 20 sec  (Read 1470 times)

Offline gssieg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hello,

I'm trying to build a holding queue for a line.  I work for a care facility and we are working on our emergency responses.  In the event of an emergency such as a tornado they want to move the operator to a safe location and use a message to alert callers, however they still want the operator to be able to take calls.  So I setup a VM that is a greeting only that forwards to the attendant once the greeting is done.  I then setup Night 2 (since we do not use it) to forward calls to this VM box.  Calls will come in and get the alert which will end with "If you would like to speak to the operator please hold" and then forward off.  I set it to forward to a Ring group and I set MOH to yes so they get hold music.  This all works great expect after 20 seconds the an automated voice comes on and says "I'm sorry the attendant did not answer transfer failed." it then recalls the ring group and tries again.  I'd like to eliminate this message or at least extend the timeout before it goes to this message.  I've tried looking into COS and the Trunk settings however I cannot find anything set at 20 seconds that is similar to this.  Any thoughts on where I may be missing this option?  I'd also be open to other ways of doing this if someone thinks there is an easier way to achieve this.

Thanks,

Greg

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Does it actually ring where you want it to and then recall back?  Or is it not ringing to the operator at all?

Ralph

Offline gssieg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
It rings where I want it, I changed the "attendant" in Nupoint to a Ring Group ext.  It does this message and then sends it back to the same extension, after 20 seconds it repeats.  I almost am wondering if Nupoint is doing the recall and not the 3300 as I cannot find this "message" anywhere.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10