Author Topic: Need Help on a HX 5000 using sip trunks with an MBG.  (Read 1601 times)

Offline jmarx33

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Need Help on a HX 5000 using sip trunks with an MBG.
« on: October 20, 2014, 09:12:29 PM »
I have a problem with setting up sip trunks on a HX 5000 with a PS-1 and PEC-1 using the MGS sip proxy with an at&t IP Flex, I went over the documentation on how to set it up but when I places calls on the sip trunk group it works but after a while I get insufficient bandwidth and the call dropps, I look at message print with the sip logs turned on and I all way see sip 405 error and 404. Also if the call stay live and the caller or I hang up the call does not disconnect and insufficient bandwidth and I can not make or receive calls for about a minute. Has any body setup at&t IP Flex sip on the 5000 with an MBG? Looking for some directions.

Thank you

Offline krybchynski

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help on a HX 5000 using sip trunks with an MBG.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 06:29:48 PM »
No guarantee that this is related to your issue, but we were having SIP calls drop after 15 to 20 minutes on a couple systems we administer.  Patched them to the newest (6.0.11.95) from Mitel Online and that was one of the fixes.  Not sure about the bandwidth etc. and we had no MBG, but if you aren't at current patch might be worth a try.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10