Author Topic: Mitel 3300ICP DAY NIGHT Service Configuration  (Read 3357 times)

Offline logmein

• View Profile
Mitel 3300ICP DAY NIGHT Service Configuration
« on: September 23, 2014, 12:00:52 AM »
We have a Mitel 3300 ICP IPPBX box that we are using for a captive day time call center. We had an AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) with one of the Mitel partners last year that we decommissioned this year.

I am now pressed to take care of this as the IT representative here. I am basically NOT a VOIP guy and do not understand this box much. Albeit, there are not many changes that happen here as far as the running configuration is concerned, as you can imagine. However, my immediate requirement is multi fold:

a. Changing the operational hours from 9:00AM-6:00PM to 8:30AM-5:30PM

I am figuring the best way to be able to do this would be from the following maintenance command form inside the web GUI.

PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE NIGHT1 DAILY <hh:mm:ss>
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE NIGHT1 ON/OFF
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE NIGHT2 DAILY <hh:mm:ss>
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE NIGHT2 ON/OFF
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE DAY DAILY <hh:mm:ss>
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE DAY ON/OFF
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE ON/OFF
PROGRAMMED SERVICE DISPLAY

My current output is:

PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE IS ON
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE DAY IS ON
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULED DAY: DAILY 09:00:00
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE NIGHT1 IS ON
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULED NIGHT1: DAILY 18:00:00
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULE NIGHT2 IS ON
PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCHEDULED NIGHT2: DAILY 08:59:00

Is it safe if I make the change here for the SCHEDULE of operations and then under "Business Hours Configuration" for the correct opening and closing greet times. Will this do it for me? or is it more complex.

A sample sequence of commands for the above would help immensely since I DO NOT want to screw this up. We do not have any ongoing AMC/ support for the box.

b. If I want my agents NOT to be troubled by an parked call in the last 5 minutes of their shift time, can I modify the NIGHT time to 5 mins back? for eg in my earlier configuration will change from 18:00:00 to 17:55:00. Would this do the job? If yes, again, do I modify both NIGHT1 and NIGHT2? or just the former.

Heck, I dont even know what NIGHT2 does in there with a weird schedule like that.

c. How do I figure out how many Voicemailbox licenses I have and where these are used? I have presently set something numbered 2225 to read out my closed greet. This is listed under Voicemail box configuration. The earlier container (2223) which held my previous closed greeting was not listed in voicemailbox configuration. Any ideas as to what it was? if not a VM box.

Any and all help and advice will be most welcome.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10