Author Topic: Ring group  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ring group
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:41:04 PM »
I have a customer who wants RGs to act a lot like ACD, but wants multiple appearances of the user's prime on the phone at the same time.

Basically, they have a sales RG that they only want to offer calls to the members when they are truly idle. But they also want them to have three multicall appearances of their prime on their phone for internal and DID calls. Any suggestions on how to prevent a RG from offering them a call when any of the lines are in use?

Offline 619Tech

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ring group
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 03:23:08 PM »
I have a similar situation, but we needed ACD agents to be reachable while on ACD calls. We used the agent id as their primary DN (x501) in skill groups, then made single line keys (x5501) on each agent that just has a "5" in front of their agent id. The agents/supervisors use the 5xxx extensions to call each other. I realize you are looking for Multi keys, so maybe someone has a workaround to get you there.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ring group
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »
I used *+extension for my extra keys. Forwarded main on a busy to *main and on a no answer to embedded vm. Forwarded *main on busy/no answer to embedded vm. I suppose you would also need a group presence key to prevent inbound group calls if on a secondary key.

I wonder if the set is busy if on any key cos option would work.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:13:23 PM by johnp »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10