Author Topic: Configuring Jabra PRO 920 with Mitel 5212 IP Phone  (Read 3039 times)

Offline brianyeu

• View Profile
Configuring Jabra PRO 920 with Mitel 5212 IP Phone
« on: September 15, 2014, 05:04:38 PM »
Hi There!

I'm trying to configure the Jabra PRO 920 wireless headset and I believe I almost got it figured out, however after reviewing the manual, it says to press "317" to toggle headset mode. When pressing 317, it directly goes to voicemail.

Ive also checked out the options on the phone, and I don't see any headset toggle mode button anywhere.

If someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Configuring Jabra PRO 920 with Mitel 5212 IP Phone
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 06:03:01 PM »
If you're using a "handset lifter" so you can answer the phone using a button on the headset you probably don't want to use the headset feature code at all.  That code will cause the headset to be answered by pressing the SPKR button on phone instead of lifting handset...is that what you want?  If so, check DEVICES AND FEATURE CODES/FEATURE CODES and see what the code is for headset on your system, evidently not default 317 any more.

Offline brianyeu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 06:44:46 PM »
No handset lifter, All I really want to do is be able to toggle the headset. Here's the scenario:

Ring Ring
Phone is picked up
User needs to leave his desk
Punch Access Code : ???
Put phone receiver back into place
Walk away from desk with call on headset.

is this possible? and what would be the access code?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 10:43:42 AM »
Brianyeu,

Go to System > Devices and Feature Codes > Feature Codes > Headset On/Off [Default: 317]

Obviously yours is not 317 so just see what the number is next to it and that is your headset mode button code. The phone must be idle to activate this feature so put the call on hold if you are on one, make sure the handset up in the cradle and either dial the code or press a button that is programmed for that code. If it is a button than it will light up when the feature is active.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10