Author Topic: UCA Call Window after Account Renamed  (Read 1490 times)

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
UCA Call Window after Account Renamed
« on: September 11, 2014, 02:40:29 PM »
I have one current user who took over a phone number, so we changed up the account to her. Since then the call window doesn't come up when you make a call. So you have to go to system tray and bring it up, but when you hang up, it doesn't actually hang up the call?

I have tried many items, even as far as deleting UCA account and MCA accounts. Neither exists. Then recreate. Same thing. But when I log into that client on that same laptop, it works fine. So I know it is with the account?

Any ideas of what might be causing this?

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
Re: UCA Call Window after Account Renamed
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »
Couple of things to try. 

First is to disconnect the phone and reconnect the phone.  On our 5000 with Digital InterTel endpoints, this helps a lot on the rare times something like this happens.

Another itme...if this is a 5000, make sure it's sync'd between the MAS and the 5000.  You might need to delete and recreate the User account on the 5000 and then make sure it's sync'd up with the MAS.

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:31:44 PM »
This is a softphone.  I have exited the application and reopened it several times.  It just blows my mind that I can log in as myself and it works fine, then log back in as her and it doesn't.  I have this with two users now.  Both were recently rename accounts.

I have deleted the account in MCD (3300) i use a Virtual MCD with my controllers as backups.  So went into virtual mcd, deleted the account.  Went into UCA server and deleted the account.  Sync'd UCA server with MCD.  Waited an hour, even though sync just takes a couple mins, I got distracted.  Went back and recreated in MCD properly, then synced uca with MCD, see the account, make the normal changes, apply the softphone license save everything as normal..  Same results.

What is happening, it really is strange.

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 06:02:41 PM »
Is there any desk phone involved at all?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10