Author Topic: ACD branching??  (Read 1298 times)

Offline DevonD

• Contributer
    • View Profile
ACD branching??
« on: August 19, 2014, 04:24:25 PM »
I'm trying to re-configure our hunt group list. We initially had our system say "thank you for calling (the office). For appointments, press 2." Then the caller would hear "for appointments with Dr. X, press 1, for appointments with Dr. Y, press 2, for appointments with…." and then the calls would distribute the the ACD logins that were associated with those.

We found our patients didn't like listening to all those lists, so we did away with that, and now the "2" for appointments automatically rings to an ACD 2002 and logged-in agents are able to answer. A technician did this for us so I'm not sure what it is he did to make the long list go away.

We are growing and now have different "sections" of offices we need. We are looking for a way to have the appointments-2 back to saying "for appointments with Dr. A,B, and C, press 1, for appointments with Dr. X, Y and Z, press 2." I am able to re-record these, but I cannot figure out how to set it back up to the way it initially was. I've delved into the Mitel DB Programming and I'm probably not looking in the right spot, but was hoping some could walk me through how to make our old setting come back.

I believe after the original ACD that callers pressed 2 to get to, it is something called a "node" that branches down even further.
Thanks for your help!

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: ACD branching??
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 05:56:48 PM »
Go to VOICE PROCESSOR/DEVICES/APPLICATIONS.  Do you still have the old menu in there?  If so, it's just a matter of going into your main auto attendant and in DIGIT TRANSLATION change choice 2 to go to the desired sub menu.  If not you'll need to recreate a new submenu with its own digit translations and recording.  Let us know what you find and we can help further if needed.

Offline DevonD

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: ACD branching??
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 08:23:13 AM »
PERFECT! Thank you. You guys are so helpful whenever I need an issue resolved.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10