Author Topic: Centralized RAC  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Centralized RAC
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:25:25 PM »
I have a site with 6 3300s running MCD 6 and MAS with Nupoint. Is it possible to have RAC on all of the sites when Nupoint is configured on 3300 A? The help just says that the recorder hunt groups must be local on all MCDs and not RDNs. When I program a recorder HG on controller B and put the same port DNs that are in the recorder HG on A (which works for phones local to A), the RAC feature doesn't work. I can see that the soft keys for trans/conf go away on the set, but I don't get the pause and stop softkeys for RAC. Do I have to have RAC ports configured locally on all 3300s?

All of the COSs in use are shared and I have checked them to verify the required options.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Centralized RAC
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 09:17:55 PM »
Just wanted to bump this back up to see if anyone had any suggestions.

Offline bronislaw

• View Profile
Re: Centralized RAC
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 10:03:26 AM »
I recently configurd a cluster of three MXe controllers running MCD 6 in a similar way :)

What you want is possible, but it requires specific licencing.  The "NPUM IP Integration" licence applies when integrating NuPoint with MCD for Record-a-Call. Each 3300 MCD requires an IP integration licence, and a single NuPoint server can support a maximum of 4 MCD instances at once (I believe).

Hope that helps? :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10