Author Topic: Resilient ACD Express  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Resilient ACD Express
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:05:39 AM »
I know, ACD Express paths can't be resilient. I am looking for a way to make them seem as though they are. I would build the path on two controllers and have the sets/agent IDs resilient between them. I would like a way for inbound calls to hit the primary path (lets call it 1234) normally, but automatically hit the secondary path (2345) when in failover. The customer doesn't want to make any manual changes, and I would like the easiest config possible.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Resilient ACD Express
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »
The way to fix the routing for this is to create the individual paths on primary and secondary, create a hunt group to use as the "pilot" and have a set of call reroute always indexes that you do not share via SDS. Use CRRA to point to the destination path on each controller using the unshared index numbers so they can be the same number on each controller with different destinations. That way when the call hits the hunt group that you have shared it uses the CRRA number on the controller that it is active on.

New problem. If an agent is logged in when the user becomes resilient everything works. If you try to log in or the user logs out while registered to the secondary controller the physical set goes into contacting server mode and doesn't come back to life until the primary controller becomes available again.

I get the following error log:
Log Type  Maintenance
Log Number  1871
Severity  Info
Date  2014/Aug/12
Time  17:50:48
Source  MOBILITY
Description  Hot Desk : login failed - Enabled in COS; device not supported 16865
Module  Main
File Name and Line Number  Maintenance;0

All of the COSs are shared and the user entry looks the same on both controllers.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10