Author Topic: Conference module 5310IP  (Read 1600 times)

Offline MBholah

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Conference module 5310IP
« on: July 30, 2014, 05:11:11 AM »
Since our upgrade from an ancient mitel platform to vMCD 6 we noticed one of our meeting room phones which has one of those conference modules does not work anymore.

The mitel "donut - like" speaker is connected and powered on but the speaker button to engage the donut just picks up the line and hangs up, it does not actually engage...

There used to be a conference app loaded on page 1 of the display.  This is no longer present and the conference unit cannot be used.  Not sure how long this has been missing.

5340 IP Phone
5310 IP module

Any ideas how to fix this ? We use to have this working before we upgraded to the new platform.

Offline jrg0852

• Look out for the next tech. because it may be you!
    • View Profile
Re: Conference module 5310IP
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 09:08:21 AM »
A conf. key should automatically populate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been what I've seen in the past. This being said, I would disconnect everything, take the back off of the phone, I would reseat the small strap, put everything back together, re-connect everything then see what you get.

Offline MBholah

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 12:04:32 PM »
Thanks for that Ill let my desktop guys check it out. However, it might be that the conf unit toggle was not turned ON :). We had it displaying it as a feature shortcut on the BIG LCD screen before we went to vMCD 6.0 !!!

Ill let you know if it was that simple!!!!

Thanks,
Manny

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 04:49:32 PM »
If I recall, you may have to put the conference key on the phone manuallydue to a bug. It appears under applications

Offline MBholah

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 03:22:00 AM »
Thanks for that John.

Ill try from the keys setting on the controller first.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10