Author Topic: Remove MOH from extension  (Read 1676 times)

Offline rlafata

• View Profile
Remove MOH from extension
« on: July 15, 2014, 11:10:05 AM »
The president called and asked that the music on hold be removed from his extension.  We have a 3300 running software release 6.0.  I have removed from COS and tenant with no luck.  Please help!

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Remove MOH from extension
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »
Does he not want to listen to MOH or is it that when he puts people on hold they don't hear MOH?

I'm thinking that if he doesn't want to hear MOH you may be removing it from the system.
But there may be a way to accomplish it.   Put him in his own tenant and allow access to all trunks and extensions in your primary tenant.
I'm still pretty sure though, that he'll still hear it if someone puts him on hold.

Or, perhaps, never tried this, it just occurs to me as I write this, that perhaps if you put the MOH port in an interconnect restriction that is blocked from him, that might also do it.

Ralph

Offline rlafata

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 10:09:24 AM »
When he is on conference calls he typically has to go to line 2 to make a phone call.  The other people on the conference call do not want to her MOH.

How do I put MOH on a interconnect restriction?  I am unfamiliar with that form.

Offline jrg0852

• Look out for the next tech. because it may be you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 03:29:19 PM »
I'm looking at our in house system. What source are you using for M.O.H.?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10