Author Topic: Group Park  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Group Park
« on: July 01, 2014, 07:56:03 PM »
Is there a way to tag a parked call on recall?

Customer wants the receptionist to be able to park calls on people's extensions when they see they are on the phone. If the call park timer expires prior to them taking the call it comes back to the receptionist but she doesn't know who they were parked for.

I am using group park buttons for each user, a dozen or so.

MCD 6 and the receptionist has the UCA console. Is there a better way to do this? I know the 5550 would allow her to tag the held call on the console. Didn't know if the UCA one would or not.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Group Park
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 09:12:37 PM »
New approach to this. Now I am using HGs "hold" for people and it works ok, with the execption of the reroute.

Programming:
HG 2xxxx with member 1xxxx (prime of user), call reroute no answer timer of 120 sec and call reroute 1st alt of HG to receptionist RG. If the person is on the phone, they get the alert tone on their multicall appearance to notify them of their waiting call, if they do not answer for two min it goes back to the receptionist group. The receptionist group sees "(CLID of calling party) call from 2xxxx no ans." I have named the HG "Holding for (person's name)" in the tel dir, is there a way to include that name? The receptionists are acting like it is completely usless if they don't know.

I blame all of this on the 5000, which is what is being replaced here.

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 11:34:44 PM »
Could you use campon instead?

Offline matthew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:37:37 AM »
is there a way to include that name?
CoS : Display Transfer Destination on Recall: "Select "Yes" to display the call transfer destination name (and number if available and if space on the display permits) when a recall of an unsupervised transfer occurs. The default (No), displays "RINGING YOU BACK" on the recalled extension."

I have no idea if that will help, but it sounds promising.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 06:34:00 AM »
Can I camp-on from the UCA console without touching the actual phone? This is a requirement.

I enabled that COS option, but I'm not sure it will do anything since it technically isn't being recalled. I guess I could change some timers to make it recall though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10