Author Topic: MiVoice Office agent recording  (Read 1648 times)

Offline scanjet

• View Profile
MiVoice Office agent recording
« on: June 24, 2014, 11:37:39 AM »
Can an agent be recorded and monitored at the same time? Also can an agent be recorded automatically without pressing any buttons on the phone?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice Office agent recording
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 11:45:19 AM »
Scan jet,

According to the new documentation yes the Supervisor of the Hunt Group can Monitor and Record the Call. As for without pressing a button the answer is no. If you want that functionality look at a voice recording server that records all calls and then keeps what you want.

Oaisys makes a good one and it is easy to install and if you need help Oaisys will help set it up for you.

Thanks,

TE

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
You can also set up a rule in the Intelligent Router module of CSM, if you have it, to record select extensions, but keep in mind that will tie up VM ports while it's recording.  You can set rules to only record calls from specific AC or customer.  And you can cause them to record into a different mailbox from the user.  You may want to turn off the recording message display so the user doesn't know he's being recorded.

Offline scanjet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 10:14:49 PM »
Thank you both for the help. I have another question regarding the ports. How many ports does it have. My concern is the recording if I have 5 people I want to record can I add ports? does it come with ports out of the box?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
Scanjet,

The 5000 comes with 4 ports out of the box and can be upgraded to 32 ports total.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10