Author Topic: Making it so 2 phones ring when DDI is called. But displaying incoming number.  (Read 1891 times)

Offline dyls

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi, wondering if you experts can help.  :)

Got a DDI number which I want to ring 2 phones. We did have this setup in Ring Groups under Group Programming on our MITEL 3300 System. however when someone dials the DDI it displays the group name on the handset rather than the incoming number. So I have now changed it so that the DDI forwards to an extension with the other handset having pick up functionality but really both phones need to ring and the number displayed on both. Hope this makes sense.

Now that I have deleted the ring group that was created not sure how to set this up again so if anyone has any guidance or documentation on this it would be really great. Thank you.

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Use a multicall key set to the same ddi. Although that will also make both phones ring when you ring the first ones prime number. So to stop this don't use the DDI as a prime. i.e. only route the DDI to multicall keys; one on each extension.

Ring groups are set up in ring groups by using the ring group form with a target number and the allocating members in the box below it. Number of the group can be anything you want or you can use personal ring group form to use an existing extension. same setup.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
There are help files built into the system that you can review if you have issues programming on the 3300. Try x-mans suggestion.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10