Author Topic: BVM Delay Messages  (Read 1696 times)

Offline frank1515

• Contributer
    • View Profile
BVM Delay Messages
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:12:33 AM »
I have a Few Customers that have Voice Mail to email and Stating they Receive the email but not the Voice mail.
The email is just Forward and Copy, Sometimes it will be over 24-Hours before it Appears in the Voice Mail Box.

Thanks

Offline 619Tech

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: BVM Delay Messages
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:42:36 AM »
The email is generated when the message is received by the mailbox. They report they are not getting it until later. Do they mean the message light is delayed? Or do they see the email, and go into MB to find there are no new messages? When was the last system reset? I would leave a test message in a mailbox with the issue, while watching BVM via AvdapMon. That way you can watch it being received, light the light, and being emailed real time.

Offline 619Tech

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 03:19:33 PM »
Did you figure this out? I've got this issue now with a customer as well.

Offline mitelengineeruk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 04:22:35 PM »
I can remember seeing this before in older version say around 3.2 I think where the forward/copy for voicemail to email was working like forward only.  So it would send the email but no voicemail.  We had a couple of sites at the time who we upgraded to the latest which at that point was 5.1 and it seemed fine from there on in.

If you disable voicemail to email on the mailbox and leave a message does the message light flash straight away?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10