Author Topic: Is there a way to edit a differnt users programmable keys?  (Read 1611 times)

Offline dan231

• View Profile
System 5000
Phones 5320e

As a system admin, is there a way I edit users programmable keys?
I can log to the web GUI and log in as me to change mine, but is there an admin way to this?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to edit a differnt users programmable keys?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 01:17:28 PM »
Dan231,

The old fashion way(s).

1. Go to the phone and use the Program Key Feature Code (Default=397), Press the key you want to program and dial in the digits you want.

2. Database Programming: System > Devices and Feature Codes > Phones > {Extension to Program} > Programmable Keys

You would also have to know which programmable keys are assigned to their keymap and where they are on the phone.

System > Phone-Related Information > Key Assignments > Keyset >  # {keymap associated with phone}
or
System > Devices and Feature Codes > Phones > {Extention to Program} > Keymap > Double-Click on the Keymap #.

Look for any keys that are programmed User-Programmable Key #. The # is the key number you would program under their phone Programmable keys.

Personally, if there are a lot of them it is easier to just have the program them via the Feature Code 397.

Thanks,

TE

Offline dan231

• View Profile
Re: Is there a way to edit a differnt users programmable keys?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »
Thanks! 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10