Author Topic: Held Call Reminder Tone  (Read 1685 times)

Offline krybchynski

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Held Call Reminder Tone
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:08:22 AM »
Pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I have a customer adamant about what they want.

Is it possible on a 5000(mivoice office) to have a phone play an audible reminder tone every 30 seconds or so.  The Parts counter leaves the desk and apparently sometimes forgets they have a call on hold(I don't understand)  they don't like the recall ringing back with a standard ring tone, other people in the office think it is a call and try to answer it.  they would prefer a simple beep ever so often.

If no one responds I will assume you have options of ringback or nothing.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Held Call Reminder Tone
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 01:45:46 PM »
Krybchynski,

The only thing you can do is change the ring-tone of the phone for all calls by dialing 398 and then go through the selections; just remember that 0 is no ring at all. The only other option is to send its recall destination to a phantom and set the phantom up as a secondary extension to get a distinctive ring, but you can not alter that ring.

Thanks,

TE

Offline krybchynski

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Held Call Reminder Tone
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »
I might run that one past the other guys here, though they have a button shortage on most of the sets so probably wouldn't want to sacrifice a button for a secondary extension.  Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10