Author Topic: Call Routing  (Read 1614 times)

Offline super6

• View Profile
Call Routing
« on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:04 AM »
I'm still going to use the disclaimer that I am new to the 3300.  Way different than the 5000.  I have a user that her phone rolls to another extension after a few rings and I need to shut that off.  Looked in the user device, call routing and call handling and can't find how to turn that off.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Call Routing
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »
1) In maint commands enter "locate features <ext> to see if the set is station forwarded.  If it is then it means the user forwarded at the set.
2) Where the phone routes to, is it ringing the prime line? (bottom right key)?  If not, then edit the keys of the phone it is ringing on.  You may find that there is a key appearance of the 1st phone somewhere on it.  Delete it.

Ralph

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: Call Routing
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 08:16:22 AM »
There are two main methods of sending a call to another phone.

1).Call rerouting is done in the system and sets a point where calls will go when busy or ring no answer.
2). Call forwarding is ususally set by the user on there phone through buttons or feature access codes.

If you have checked the call reroute assignment form and there is nothing use Ralph's suggestion to check for forwarding set by the user. You can clear on the phone or use a feature access code to remotely clear it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10