Author Topic: MICC Queue conditions  (Read 2280 times)

Offline glenndmartin

• View Profile
MICC Queue conditions
« on: February 24, 2014, 10:19:29 AM »
have got a quick question regarding queue conditions via IVR

I have got a customer that has asked for the following

If there are no agents logged in they want to play a message which is not a problem

If agents are idle , make busy or in work timer they want the call to be placed to the path via a transfer action,

We have tested this and when an agent is in make busy or in work timer the agent is moved into unavailable state on CCC so the call is routed via the no agents action on the IVR

I need to be able to route based on advance agent states not just idle or logged out

thanks in advance

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: MICC Queue conditions
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 10:23:36 AM »
Should be able to achieve this with the Path Assignment options, which doesn't necessarily need to be modified in MiCC since it's the base call processing in the 3300. In particular, you can play around with the Interflow settings to choose what do to with a call queued when agents are logged in but unavailable. You can use the interflow timer to select how long to let the call remain queued and then set a destination to send the call to after that timer expires.

Offline glenndmartin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »
hello mate that is a good shout

the customer would like to do this via the MICC/IVR as they make all the changes

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 02:32:40 PM »
Might be able to do it in the queue settings in YSE (MiCC/PF/CCM/YSE calls it a queue instead of a path, but it's the same thing), but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10