Author Topic: Mitel UCA 6.0 SP1  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Ohiomtb

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel UCA 6.0 SP1
« on: February 07, 2014, 02:57:22 PM »
I have a customer who wants to dial out of UCA as well as out of Outlook.  I can dial out of UCA fine providing the number is programmed correctly in Outlook.  The issue is the customer has many numbers in Outlook that they did not program a 1 for and they do not want to edit the numbers in Outlook.  They are using SIP trunks so sometimes the number will work and sometimes not.   Mitel TS states the dialing plan must be uniform.  Has anyone worked with this and had much success?

In addition dialing out from another system I can dial fine from UCA, corporate contacts and imported contacts.  Dialing from Outlook seldom works unless you put a - in front of the number.  Dialing out of Outlook results always in a 7 digit dial being dialed, unless a - is placed before the call.  Any thoughts?

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Mitel UCA 6.0 SP1
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »
If you have the numbers in correct E.164 format then you will overcome this problem. Once they are in the correct format you just use ARS to strip/adjust back in to a local format and send the call out the trunk from there.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10