Author Topic: Database Status error with Mitel 3300 CXi MCD 6.0 Sp2  (Read 8645 times)

Offline steve75

• View Profile
Database Status error with Mitel 3300 CXi MCD 6.0 Sp2
« on: January 15, 2014, 05:49:18 AM »
Hi,
i have a major alarm for Database Status into the controller.
For the details i try this command: DBMS CHECK FULL and i see this warning...

DBMS info: Lab Default DB is off                                               
DBMS CHECK has commenced.                                                       
DBMS info: DBMS_INITIALIZED is on                                               
DBMS info: Journal is on                                                       
DBMS info: Debug is off                                                         
DBMS info: Cab: 24 Dim: 17 Traffic: 20                                         
DBMS info: DBMS CHECK scheduled for 2014-JAN-15 05:00:00.00 .                   
DBMS info: DBMS CHECK completed 2014-JAN-14 05:07:01.00 .                       
1 view error(s), 0 table error(s) detected.                                     
Machine Variant: IP                                                             
Installation ID: TM-Mi                                                         
Time           : 2014-JAN-14 11:02:06.00    TUE                                 
Plane          : A - active                                                     
File Redundancy: enabled                                                       
Mate Link      : manbusy                                                       

View:   1  cor               Tuples (Max):  32767   (Current):     75           
View:   2  cos               Tuples (Max):    110   (Current):    110           
View:   3  fac               Tuples (Max):  32767   (Current):    118           
View:   4  pickup_group      Tuples (Max):  15000   (Current):      0           
View:   5  pickup_group_for  Tuples (Max):    200   (Current):      1           
View:   6  route_list        Tuples (Max):    128   (Current):    128           
View:   7  digit_mod         Tuples (Max):  32767   (Current):    815           
View:   8  station_hw        Tuples (Max):     16   (Current):     16           
View:   9  department        Tuples (Max):   5000   (Current):   2000           
View:  10  location          Tuples (Max):   5000   (Current):    250           
View:  11  station_assign    Tuples (Max):    764   (Current):      4           
View:  12  speed_call        Tuples (Max):   1000   (Current):     18           
Last key error ***                                                             
Return Code is Exception                                                       
Cardinality is 0                                                               
View:  13  trunk_ans         Tuples (Max):    500   (Current):    150           
View:  14  interconnect_res  Tuples (Max):     75   (Current):     75           

How i can resolve this problem on the view of Speed call?
Thanks in advance...

Steve

Offline august

• View Profile
Re: Database Status error with Mitel 3300 CXi MCD 6.0 Sp2
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 06:33:11 AM »
You can try to delete the last change that was done in speed call. If you still have the database error after a dbms check full, you have to do a backup and restore.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:26 AM »
As August suggest, you can try to delete the last change.
But it you may not remember what one that was.
Something else you can try is to export all of the system speed dials to a CSV file, then delete everything you can and then reupload the CSV file.
You may not be able to delete all the system speed dials due to them being referenced by something else.  I wouldn't worry about the ones you can delete.   Try it with the ones you can.

Ralph

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 09:55:04 AM »
Also, database errors that cannot be corrected with one of the above methods can usually be fixed by doing a backup and restore, the invalid information will not be restored into the database. I usually suggest plugging into the maintenance port and capturing the backup and restore process, it will give an information line during the restore of what failed.

Offline steve75

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
Thanks to all!
Now i try to export speedcall, delete all, and after reimport csv.
I keep you posted!
Thank you!

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 03:11:49 PM »
As August suggest, you can try to delete the last change.
But it you may not remember what one that was.

Ralph

If you don't know what the last change was and you are running newer software, use the audit logs to find out. They can be really helpful when a local admin changes something and doesn't know why they suddenly can't dial out, or use random features.

Offline august

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »
Also, database errors that cannot be corrected with one of the above methods can usually be fixed by doing a backup and restore, the invalid information will not be restored into the database. I usually suggest plugging into the maintenance port and capturing the backup and restore process, it will give an information line during the restore of what failed.

If you cannot connect to the maintenance port, after the restore, in maintenance type:

type *.DR.LOGFILE_1

You will see the result of the restore and where it failed.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10