Author Topic: ACD Path interflow Dialing list  (Read 3802 times)

Offline hamadahegazy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
ACD Path interflow Dialing list
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:08:32 PM »
Hi Guys,

I have a customer that have Mitel 3300 with a call center, i configured this call center with 4 queues using the path interflow dialing list as needed to allow callers to dial out of queue as they need, and it works fine.

but the problem is that the caller hear a MOH for about 2 seconds before take effect of the dialing DTMF in other words 2 seconds before rerouting the calls to the other queue in the path interflow dialing list, while i am programming the delay time to start recording 1 for the all queues to 00. although the callers hear MOH.

Please advise.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: ACD Path interflow Dialing list
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 07:35:12 PM »
Is there a digit conflict with the path your dialing out to?
For example if the user presses '2' and it routes to '5555'  what happens if you dial 5555 manually?  Is there a delay?

Ralph

Offline hamadahegazy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 08:01:03 AM »
Thanks Ralph for your reply,

kindly be informed that i programmed the Path as follows.

the caller comes to a main path (19111), then the caller hear a RAD welcome message(501) informs the caller to dial 1 for english and 2 for arabic. which defined in the path interflow dialing list 1

then regarding the choice of the caller the calls goes to one other queue (19112) arabic queue and (19113) english queue.

if the caller dial 1 and enter the arabic queue (19112) he heared another RAD message (502) informs him to dial 1 for maintenance and 2 for Sales which defined in the Path interflow dialing list 2.

as per caller choice he enter one of the above queues then he heard a RAD waiting message (503) if there is no available agent.
as per the above configuration every thing is working good.

but my only problem is the caller heared a MOH for about 2 seconds before rerouting the calls to the other queue in the path interflow dialing list, while i am programming the delay time to start recording 1 for the all queues to 00. although the callers hear MOH.

as per you question when i call the second queue 19112 it rings twice then i heard the 502 RAD message.

thanks for your reply again

Hamada Hegazy

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 03:16:11 PM »
Wild guess here, but do you have MOH on transfer enabled?

Offline gurei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 04:00:50 AM »
How was the 2 seconds MOH resolved?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10