Author Topic: MCD 5.0 T1 Issue  (Read 1597 times)

Offline TDCIN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MCD 5.0 T1 Issue
« on: January 03, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »
I have a MCD 5.0 pn an MXe with a LD T1 installed (not a PRI)  every once in a while the the circuit is unavailable, each time i look and find that some of the channels are locked out. i busy and rts the channels locked out and all everything comes up. It seems to choose channels at random,   there are no slips or errors on the circuit, i suspect that it is an issue with the provider, however the the telco says that there is no issue with the circuit, and with out any more specific info its a hard sell to them. I have 2 other PRI's that are working with out issue in the system and I have moved the circuit to a different Framer Module in the system that had a working PRI in it and had the same issue with the T1 circuit.  i have looked through the software logs and found this entry shows up everytime a channel locks out:

trkhdlr_ logged invalid msg in locked_out    PLID 15 1 3 20    Peripheral State: 001C, Data: 2A 0

any idea what that means?

Offline jrg0852

• Look out for the next tech. because it may be you!
    • View Profile
Re: MCD 5.0 T1 Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:05:01 PM »
Make sure the signalling is correct in the Mitel....B8ZS, ESF and so forth. Also you could try tweaking the CSX/DS1 setting. I have also seen where the far end has left the line off-hook causing the issue you are experiencing. Thanks.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: MCD 5.0 T1 Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 06:05:55 PM »
No idea of the area. When the channel is locked out I wonder if its a device not giving proper hang-up indication. Are there lots of analog users?

P.S Telco providers will rarely want to take the responsibility that it might be their equipment. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10