Author Topic: 3300 MCD - PBX Console Settings  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Opalicious

• Contributer
    • View Profile
3300 MCD - PBX Console Settings
« on: December 17, 2013, 09:36:30 AM »
Good Morning All,

I had a re-routing issue that you guys helped me out with very well. This is the current problem I'm having and need some assistance with, please see email I received below.

Is it possible to check on the pbx console at the back office. Waiting calls are coming by only ringing one time . Is there any way that we can change it.

Where do I need to go and change this? Thank you in advance for all your responses!

Offline Opalicious

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: 3300 MCD - PBX Console Settings
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 09:31:14 AM »
Hi All  :)

Hope your having a great day...

Maybe I need to add a bit more info, when I went on site, I found that when the operator is on a call, an incoming call only rings once, then the answer button flashes, and you can see CW1 on the display ( the phone is 5540IP Phone) but it does not continue to ring. They would like for the incoming to ring continuously until it is picked up and put on hold, or picked up and answered. I hope this helps to narrow the problem down.

I suspect its a COS option for the consoles but I'm not sure which it is, nor where to adjust it  ...please help!!!

Thanks in advance, for any response.....

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 02:50:33 PM »
If it's a 5340 phone then you should be able to edit the keys.  Change the ring type to "Ring Cont"

Ralph

Offline Opalicious

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 08:37:29 AM »
Thanks for your response Ralph,

It's a 5540IP console, I've figured it out, its actually not possible, I found the info after looking into the 5540IP user manual.

Have  a great day!

Opalicious :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10