Author Topic: Search Key Assignment  (Read 4371 times)

Offline ewelton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Search Key Assignment
« on: December 05, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »
Is there a way to search the key assignment of the phones and not individually?

I have an extension that is not showing up in ops manager but the controller sees it and I can find it everywhere on the controller. There are no reported errors anywhere in ops manager or on the controller. So, I was planning on deleting the extension and re-adding in hopes that it will show up in ops manager however I know that it is listed in the keys of another phone however I don't know which one and I am not at the site that is having this trouble so I would like to be able to run a search to find that what ext's have that number listed in their key assignments.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Search Key Assignment
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 11:53:01 AM »
Look in the multiline group assignment form.

Ralph

Offline ewelton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »
That is kind of what I am looking for but the kind of search that I would like to perform would be the reverse version of that lookup.

I have not been able to find a way to do the kind of search that I am looking to do looking through all of the documents that I have so I don't think that it is possible but I am hoping.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 01:01:52 PM »
That is kind of what I am looking for but the kind of search that I would like to perform would be the reverse version of that lookup.

If I understood you, you have a key programmed somewhere and you need to know where it's at?  Is that right?
The form for that is Multiline Appearance Groups.

Ralph

Offline ewelton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »
Right.
Specifically I have a key that is programmed as a "key system" key with an ext number that is located elsewhere at the site.

And I would like to search for that ext number by typing in the number that I am looking for and selecting recall.

Unless I am looking in my SX2000 in the wrong place for that what I found close to what you wrote is located in the Mulitiline Set Forms and is called Mulitiline Set Key Assignment.
I attached a pic of the highlight form that I was looking at. I was not able to find the Mulitiline Appearance Groups form.
If the Multiline Appearance Groups form is the reverse lookup of the Mulitiline Set Key Assignment form then great, I am just unable to find it.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 01:54:13 PM »
Multiline Set Group Assignment

Ralph

Offline ewelton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 03:18:18 PM »
To search the Multiline Set Group Assignment doesn't the ext have to be a member of a group?

The ext that I am trying to search for to see if it is on a set key is not a member of any group.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 03:45:26 PM »
At one time in the life of the SX2k you had to have more than one buttoned programmed with the same DN for it to show up in the Multiline Group Assignment.  This changed in later versions where you only need it to be programmed once. (single line)

If you go to maintenance and type "loc num XXXX" where XXXX is the number you're having and issue with, what do you get?

Ralph

Offline ewelton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 03:51:39 PM »
I get the message "The number refers to a Station."

I'm sure you already know from the message but it ext is an Analog phone. I probably should have but didn't think of mentioning that earlier.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 11:00:51 AM »
So you have an analog station that also has a key system/multicall appearance on another set that you need to located, correct? The Multiline Set Group Assignment is where you'd look up that information.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10