Author Topic: Second call forward on hold  (Read 1728 times)

Offline chrismitel

• View Profile
Second call forward on hold
« on: December 05, 2013, 03:41:31 AM »
Hi,

I have had a request to look into an issue and can't figure it out or if it can be done!

A call comes into a CRA which goes to collected extension.  The caller dials an extension, if that user then places that caller on hold a second call can ring in to that phone.  They don't want the second call to ring in they want it to forward.  I have setup a system forwarding path for busy, no answer, dnd etc and for all call types but it only forwards after the no answer timer.

Does anyone know if there is a way to forward the call straight away or is this not possible?

Regards

Chris

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Re: Second call forward on hold
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 08:10:58 AM »
Hi,

I have had a request to look into an issue and can't figure it out or if it can be done!

A call comes into a CRA which goes to collected extension.  The caller dials an extension, if that user then places that caller on hold a second call can ring in to that phone.  They don't want the second call to ring in they want it to forward.  I have setup a system forwarding path for busy, no answer, dnd etc and for all call types but it only forwards after the no answer timer.

Does anyone know if there is a way to forward the call straight away or is this not possible?

Regards

Chris
Don't think this is possible if a call is on hold on the phone because if the phone is otherwise idle but a call is on hold the phone is still idle.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Offline 619Tech

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Second call forward on hold
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
acejavelin is correct. No auto sys fwd because the stn is idle. Depending on endpoint type, there may be a softkey that can be pressed while second call is ringing, to send the call to MB without actually answering it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10