Author Topic: Caller ID on PRI inbound call  (Read 5532 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Caller ID on PRI inbound call
« on: November 06, 2013, 07:54:51 AM »
So I have a new MCD 6.0 I am getting setup at a small, rural hospital where I am dealing with a small coop telco that is... ummm... not the most technically savvy about... about PRI circuits. The issue is I am getting Caller ID Name, but not number, and I am pretty sure I am setup correctly. The configuration was all done with the MiCW and I verified the COS of my test phone has the correct options turned on.

I then went into maintenance and turned on "EDT TRACE TSP L2L3 3 1 2 1" and "EDT TRACE VDSU NAMNUM 3 1 2 1" and generated a couple calls in, no where in the output was my cell phone number, I could see the DNIS number in the TSP trace, and the inbound caller ID name in the VDSU trace, but no incoming number is seen anywhere in the outputs. None of the inbound calls show in the phones (5340) Call History menu either, but other calls do.

I am pretty sure this is a problem from the telco, but I just want to get my facts straight before I go to them and say "hey, this is wrong", is anything else I should check first?

Offline jrg0852

• Look out for the next tech. because it may be you!
    • View Profile
Re: Caller ID on PRI inbound call
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 08:00:40 AM »
Hi, Ace. I would change some of the False to True under ISDN Protocol (one at a time of course) and see if you get what you are looking for. I'm not 100% if the PLID bounces, but it may. Be careful. Thanks.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:20:30 AM »
If you do a CCS TR EN  CONT and you don't see your cell phone number then they're not sending it to you.

Ralph

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:24:27 AM »
Yeah, as I suspected it was the telco... I went into another site that had a PRI from the same provider and verified all the settings were correct, tried it again and it still failed. Finally got a CO tech on the phone who was willing to call their support company and had it working in a few minutes.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10