Author Topic: MiVoice Video Questions  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
MiVoice Video Questions
« on: October 29, 2013, 02:08:22 PM »
Is there any way to make video conference/call with a MiVoice Video and another (or multiple other) device? Or does it only work with like models?

Offline Navarre

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice Video Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 09:44:03 AM »
Is there any way to make video conference/call with a MiVoice Video and another (or multiple other) device? Or does it only work with like models?

What the heck is MiVoice video again? I can't keep track.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »
What is MiVoice Video?

MiVoice Video

::)

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
Following the Mitel trend to rename everything ( AGAIN ) its what used to be call the UC 360. To answer the orginal question think you can call other things then other UC 360... sorry MiVoice video units. Think I saw something that at the very least it can interface to UCA clients. Its a SIP end point.

Offline Chad Hardaker

• Contributer
    • View Profile
    • Tie Networks
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 06:26:20 PM »
I quite like that they have renamed UC360 as it makes it easier to now differentiate the two products, MiVoice Conference Unit (audio and in room presentation only) and MiVoice Video Unit (audio, video and in room / external presentation)..

To answer your question I have successfully tested Video on the MiVoice Video Unit as per below;
- Video between multiple MiVoice Video Units
- Video between multiple UCA SIP Softphones (note that UCA SIP Softphone users get an extra video preview of their own video showing on UCA interface during broadcast)
- Video to a 3rd party SIP Video Softphone (Counterpath Bria on iPhone/iPad)
- Video via Mitel Collaboration Advanced (MCA), now known as Audio, Video and Web Conferencing component of MiCollab) (note that you can only see 1 other party broadcasting video when you are a participant within the MCA Session).
- Haven't yet tested Video with VidyoWay via URL dialling from the MiVoice Video Unit, but will get to that shortly. I think we just have to review and modify our firewall here to allow it.
- We use an Axis IP Camera but I have ordered the latest Panasonic IP Camera's suited to the larger rooms and can't wait to see the quality of them.

Hope that helps.

Offline NeoMatrix1217

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 12:41:49 PM »
Chad we have a customer with a large board room and we are looking for a camera. Customer is using MCA can you tell me who you configured the MCA to use and IP camera and what Panasonic Camera you used.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10