Author Topic: CC Unavailable alarm on 3300 CX old hardware  (Read 4345 times)

Offline marvinv2013

• View Profile
CC Unavailable alarm on 3300 CX old hardware
« on: October 20, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
HI, Im worried, I have a old hardware from a CX 3300, with IDE HDD, the system was on 9.0 rel and I want to run on it a 6.0 rel with a new sistem, so I upgrade the upgrade from 9.0 to 4.0 and them to 6.0, but a critical alarm appears "CC UNAVAILABLE" Im worried about it I don't know if I load the licenses this alarm will cause a problem to load the sistem or any back up running on 6.0.

I try to downgrade to 9.0 the alarm desapears, so I oad the 4.0 under SDS system and something is rong when I acces to the system as ussually, no acces for administration appears in the left window, and the same happen on 4.1 when I upgrade to 5.0 the carpets apperas and all the access to prgram but the alarm CC UNAVAILABLE appears, and them under the 6.o

all the upgrades I run under the manual steeps, because I want to load the licences under 6.0 no under other rel. What can I do to erase this alarm?

pease any body can guideme to solve it I need to install the system on Tuesday 22/10/2013.
Urgent please.

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
Re: CC Unavailable alarm on 3300 CX old hardware
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 04:50:00 AM »
Hi marvinv2013,
    is your system licensed with AMC?

Petr

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: CC Unavailable alarm on 3300 CX old hardware
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 08:56:48 AM »
First you need to check whether the system has 512 M of RAM. When the CX first came out if only had 256M so in order to go up to MCD software from Release 9 it might require you buy the larger RAM module.

Also to upgrade you will need active software assurance for the system in the AMC otherwise it will not upgrade the password during the installation process.

Finally you go from R9 to MCD, then you need to go to the GDM module of database before you can go from MCD4 to something higher.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10