Author Topic: Double Entries In User Form?  (Read 2397 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Double Entries In User Form?
« on: September 17, 2013, 10:11:11 AM »
I have been experiencing this issue for awhile now and was told by our phone support vendor that once I upgrade to 6 this should resolve the issue. Mitel 3300 software 6.0

When I go into user and device config form not all the extensions but enough of them have duplicate entries and in most cases one will be correct and the other entree will be the previous employee. I went through one day on one PBX and cleaned this all up just for it to all come back.

any suggestions would be great?

Thanks,

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Double Entries In User Form?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 03:41:08 PM »
I don't think that just upgrading will solve it. I think your VAR will need to actually remove the duplicates manually. But, I do suggest that you stay current on your software release.

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
Indeed, an upgrade will not solve your problem. I had something similar and we had to do the following: Export all Tel.Dir entry's. Clean the Tel.Dir so that only the names are left that you are really using. Delete all Tel.Dir entry's on all cluster members. Go into your cluster member form and change the comment field entry's for all systems.
Wait for a couple of minutes as the systems are reconciling. Then import the Tel.Dir on one node and you solved your problem.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 08:43:53 AM »
Wiseguy,
What does this step do?   I've never thought of changing a comment field.

Go into your cluster member form and change the comment field entry's for all systems.

Ralph

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
If you change a controller/MCD to GDM mode it uses a second database to communicate for the SDS User Information. Changing the Comment field in the Cluster Element Form force the both databases to be aligned. This is only needed until 6.0 as there they added new commands.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10