Author Topic: unable to set wake up calls via console on new PC with 5550 IP Console (v4.1.0.1  (Read 1899 times)

Offline quecso

• View Profile
Hi all

My first post here as i see a lot of good experience and i am very new to supporting our Mitel system on board

We recently did a new install of a windows 7 system with Mitel 5550 IP software. (v4.1.0.18)

The problem we have is that we cannot set Wake Up calls from within the console software.

The physical console is the original. It was already registered in the Trunk Gateway from when it was used on the (now replaced) windows XP computer. It’s configuration was not touched.
The configuration has been compared to a working computer but there seems to be no difference between the two systems.

I have reviewed all online documentation that I could fin to see if I have missed something during installation and cannot find anything to point me to a solution.

I note that i found in one form topic to review the systemsettings.cfg file but i find it is empty of all data
compared to our still working XP machine with v4.0 of the IP Console installed (and allows the wake up calls to be set) - is full of config data
could this be our problem? did something go wrong in our install process? if so, why does all the other console functionality still work?

screen shots attached

many thanks
Jeff

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Surprised that a change of OS would be the cause. You sure the version you are using supports W7? Can you set the wake up when viewing the guest room information instead of using the guest services button?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10