Author Topic: Route incoming ACD path to ring group based on time  (Read 6168 times)

Offline CitySlacker

• View Profile
Route incoming ACD path to ring group based on time
« on: September 11, 2013, 04:15:40 AM »
Right,  I might be trying to fit a square block through a round hole so please feel free to stop me in my tracks.

We have an incoming ACD path that points to an ACD group, this number needs to be picked up by our Singapore office OOH.  The Singapore office use single line Teleworkers.

Is it possible to re-route the incoming line over to the Singapore lines. 

0207 100 2000  time 0900 - 2100 - points to ACD group.

0207 100 2000 time 2100 - 0900 - points to 0207 333 4444 Singapore Ring group (ext: 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003)

Thanks for  your help
Andy

MCD 6
EM 8
CCM 6 (IVR)

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: Route incoming ACD path to ring group based on time
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:55:38 AM »
So you are looking to redirect calls to Singapore at a certain time of the day? Would day/night service be a possiblity as that can be activated using the MCD Schedule. i.e night one setup to redirect calls to the ACD path extension to another number. If you acutally use Night 1 then you could try shifting to night 2 and then invoke night one when you normally would.

Offline CitySlacker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 08:05:20 AM »
Thanks Lou, sounds like it could work.  We definitely use Night 1 mode.  Reception invoke this at 17:30 via the 5500 console.  Not sure about Night 2 mode, will have to check.

So off the top of my head: create a call route for the ACD line, and on the Night 2 mode set it to point to call route list (say no 40).  Then set 40 to point to the Ring group number? 

(I have very little knowledge on the call routing in the MCD)

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 08:23:30 AM »
Not 100% clear is the ring group on the same system as the ACD or is it remote in Singapore?

If it is in Sinapore then setup a system speed dial to that number. Then go into the call reouting always form and setup a number using that number. Then go into the call reouting assigment form and use that number under the night 2 column. The one issue you might encounter is that your system is set to not allow trunk to trunk connections to prevent toll fraud.

The other option is simply manually use remote DND on the path directory number to send calls to a new destination set in the call reoute assignment form.

Offline CitySlacker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 09:39:04 AM »
Thanks Lou,

The ring group is on the same system, all of the Singapore phones are Teleworker.

Is there any info available on setting up a a remote DND, and using a feature code to send it?  I could then program this as a key on the agents phones in UK, and they can set to DND when they finish their shifts, then take it off DND when they start.

Thanks for your help,
Andy

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 08:36:22 AM »
No real info other then the system help files. Will give it a lash.

The directory number of your path ( queue ) will appear in the call rerouting assignment form. You go to call reouting first alternative form and create and entry i.e 5 and set all the columns that say DND to "this" and in the final column you put in the extension number of this ring group of teleworker sets in Singapore. Then you go back to the call routing assignment form and put "5" in the first alternative column for the path extension number. This will then direct calls to the path over to the ring group whenever the path is put in DND.

You program an FAC for remote DND in the features and access code form. Then you should be able to put a speed dial on the phones of the FAC plus the path extension number that you want to put in do not disturb. May need a pause between the feature access code and the path extesion number to get it to work.

Offline v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 01:08:11 PM »
Ohhhh oohhhh ohhh jumps up and down waving hand in the air

Try using the ARS Route Plans. You can do time of day routing with that but you are going to have to play with the programming when you want the call to terminate locally. You might have to terminate it and IP loopback and do some digit modifications or terminate it to a speedcall.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 02:52:28 PM »
Try using the ARS Route Plans.

Oh wow.  Great idea.
Didn't think of that myself.   If the trunks terminate to the same controller as the ACD paths you'd have to use a loop back trunk but that shouldn't be a problem.   Still....  The set up would be a pain and not for the feint of heart.

Ralph

Offline CitySlacker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 11:27:29 AM »
Thanks for all of the help, love it when it gets all geeky!  Wish I knew the system well enough to do this kind of stuff.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10