Author Topic: Voicemail for SIP Softphone  (Read 2115 times)

Offline chadharrelson

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Voicemail for SIP Softphone
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:25:55 PM »
Hello!

I have a user that has been setup on a SIP Softphone on a new extension.  I must have missed a step somewhere, because when I was calling him to test his voicemail, it just rings for 7-8 seconds and then transfers back to the attendant.  His extension is 116, and it has mailbox 116 listed under mailboxes.  And the forwarding path is -->1 Voicemail.  The mailbox itself works, because I can check them from my phone.  It's just not forwarding the call to the voicemail box after X seconds.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Chad

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Voicemail for SIP Softphone
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:36:11 PM »
Check that the correct conditions are turned on in the forward path, and the station flag is enabled for forwarding.

Offline chadharrelson

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »
Hello!

Just a quick update.  I compared the conditions of the forward path to one of our other phones that is working correctly, and they are the same.  Also, the station flag for forwarding is turned on.  It's only for calls from outside the network that the voicemail doesn't pickup.  If I dial his extension from my desk phone, his voicemail picks up.  But if I dial it from my cell, it transfers me back to the attendant. 

-Chad

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 12:57:52 PM »
One of the forward conditions isn't enabled. Make sure DID and VM/AA are turned on.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10