Author Topic: UC Server 6.0  (Read 1588 times)

Offline mevans1974

• View Profile
UC Server 6.0
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:21:47 PM »
Hi,
We have a 3300 and we are implementing Mitel UC Server 6.0.
We will be using UCA on the desktop and mobile. I have configure and extension on the 3300 and set device to App server port and it work for the desktop but if it is set to UC Endpoint it will not work.

Another issue is Mobile will only register if the UCA desktop is register. so in other words if the user close down their desktop and leave for home the UCA mobile dont register. What we want is the UCA mobile work to work all the time.

another thing I notice is when trying to make a call via the UCA mobile when it is register with the UCA desktop  "set device to App server port" every call i try to make from the UCA mobile it send the audio to the desktop rather than the Mobile.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: UC Server 6.0
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 09:19:01 AM »
On my Android there is a setting in the latest client where I can set the device that will make the calls any time I use my cell phone UCA client. I have it set to prompt which then asks me what device will make the call. It sounds like yours is set so that each time you start a call on the cell phone it uses the desktop client to make the call. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10