Author Topic: IVR  (Read 2798 times)

Offline miteltech

• View Profile
IVR
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:31:03 PM »
Hi

Please guide about following issue?. We have an issue in our MItel ICP3300 controller . This issue as below,

1. When caller comes through IVR & select a group

2. Someone take that call in that group & transfer to another person

3. Suppose that person is on the phone or not in the seat.

Then that call goes back to IVR not that person’s voicemail. How do I resolve this issue , probably through call routing.

Hunt Group where the call comes in before it is routed to the IVR is programmed as a NameTag and I changed it to voice Hunt Group. But it dosen't work.

Please advise

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IVR
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 07:15:35 AM »
Once callers make a selection in the IVR how are they routed to the DNs? Are they going to ACD, hunt group, ring group, multicall appearance, prime number or anything else I could be missing?

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 07:57:20 AM »
Yes what are the "groups" that you speak of. If the IVR is transferring to an ACD queue then the behaviour will be different then another type of hunt group. ACD calls do not follow set forwarding of the agent phones. The ACD queue retains the call. Interesting it recalls all the way back to the IVR.

Offline johnkeri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 04:38:49 PM »
Just in case you are still looking, and as a reference.
Possible solution.
Class of service option:
Follow 2nd Alternate Reroute for Recall to Busy ACD Agent:
When this option is enabled in the COS assigned to an ACD Agent, a recall to the ACD Agent is rerouted if a busy condition is encountered.
Note: A destination number must be programmed in the Call Rerouting Second Alternatives form.

Once an agent answers a call it can not recall to the Q. The last transfer point is the IVR.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10