Author Topic: Inter-Tel CS-5200 Invalid Software License.... Please Upload a valid License  (Read 4447 times)

Offline crackersplace

• View Profile
We have had this phone system for years.. and well this morning we walked and  We keep getting "license error" messages on our phone.  My users keep hitting the button to clear all alarms but then the "license error" message pops back up.

When I loging to the software and it stops at ASAI Connected, Loading database... then a message pops up " You have an invalid software license.  Please upload a valid license. "  thenI click ok and it continues to go into the software.  All my licenses have a Big Red X on them.

I have no support from my vendor.. so scratching my head as to where I can find this license.  There is a dongle key and it is in there, and we rebooted.. any ideas on where to start?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:49:15 AM by crackersplace »

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The system lost the license file. Rare, but it does happen occasionally.

If you don’t have the file, it will need to be downloaded from Mitel by an authorized vendor and loaded onto the system.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Note that your system will also reboot on 240 minute intervals until a valid license is loaded and some licensed feature may not work properly, you must contact a vendor to get the license, and if it is not the vendor that currently is assigned to the AMC record in Mitel's database, an authorization has to be done to transfer the record to a new vendor can take several days.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:09:05 PM by acejavelin »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
<Deleted>

I really need to pay attention when I hit a button if it is Modify or Quote...    :-[
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:11:03 PM by acejavelin »

Offline crackersplace

• View Profile
Ok thank you.. yes for my luck the vendor can no longer service Mitel, and cannot find my files.  I have passed this info onto another vendor to see if they can help.  Thank you for your guidance!!

Offline JHFC

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Your vendor should be able to request the license be transfered to them with a letter from the customer.

Good luck on getting it done quickly....lol

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10