Author Topic: UCA unable to dial  (Read 6586 times)

Offline martyn

• View Profile
UCA unable to dial
« on: August 11, 2013, 07:35:32 PM »
Got an odd one that I've been round and round in circles with a few times, and just cannot seem to find the cause. I think it is something in COS, but not 100% sure on it.

The error is that when a user tries to dial from UCA, they get a call cannot be completed error on the client.
The server logs show:
SetAutoAnswer command for DN xxxx failed. Reason: SXERR_FEATURE_NOT_ALLOWED

MakeCall command for DN xxxx failed. Reason: No Free Lines available.

As far as the first error goes, it is a COS error, but the odd thing is that auto answer is enabled for the COS of the handset.
For the second error, I can't seem to find the cause. It doesn't seem to matter which COS is being used, and have tried multiple handsets (eg. physical mitel 5330, soft phone, EHDU, etc) all with the same failure. At the time that it's been tested there are no other calls up on the system, or on the handsets itself, so I'm sure that there are lines available!

All other functions of the client work fine, and the system is running latest build of UCA 6.

Has anyone else come across this before?

Offline markyb73

• View Profile
Re: UCA unable to dial
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:16 AM »
sounds like you have checked everything, normally i would make sure that the line caches are cleared but you have probably have checked that as well.
I would get on the phone to Mitel as i have had 2 seperate issues with UCA 6 so far which are software related.

Offline bvdhoonaard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:00:55 AM »
Hello,

after updating de mitel to the last version 6.0 sp1 problem was solver for us.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »
Unfortunately the system is already at MCD 6 SP1

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 09:13:05 AM »
For the second error. Are they listening to dial tone when they try to initiate the call. I find with my UCA that I will be on a call, the other party hangs up and I am listening to dial tone. When I try to start a new call I get the no second line available until I clear down the previous call to the point I have no dail tone. Then if I intiate a new call, all is fine.

Offline davereichert

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 02:49:36 PM »
Is the extension a member of a multi-device group, whose prime extension is also a Hot Desk User?

I see these same errors in my own logs, and it seems to only be for Hot Desking users.  Most of our Extensions are also part of Multi-Device groups, but most groups only have one device in them (UCC Standard Bundles).

The errors I'm seeing only relate to the Auto-answer feature, however.

I haven't found a fix for this myself, yet.  I have a feeling it's got to do with when you have an EHDU and a Mitai set in the MDUG together, Auto-Answer cannot work, since there is no way that the EHDU can ever auto-answer, although you SHOULD be able to make the Mitai set Auto-Answer.

If you had multiple Mitai sets in your MDUG, I could see how this could never be enabled, as you couldn't elect which set is to perform the auto-answer.

I'm at 6.0 SP1 as well on all of our cluster's MCD's but this still is an issue.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10