Author Topic: CSM reports not recognizing internal calls  (Read 2567 times)

Offline bbbking

• View Profile
CSM reports not recognizing internal calls
« on: July 31, 2013, 04:52:39 PM »
Is there a setting within the filtering that allows you to report on internal calls between extensions rather than calls received or placed to outside numbers.  When utilizing the Reporter Pro or the RealViewer software I have not been able to get this type of information to show up.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: CSM reports not recognizing internal calls
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »
My first question would be on what product? The 3300 does have a setting to turn on SMDR for internal calls. Think its in either the COS settings or the SMDR settings.

Offline Mikey0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 05:49:06 PM »
bbbking, There are a couple of settings you can check in the CSM Data Manager under Call Modeling and at the Extensions themselves in the Data Manager.

Data Manager - Call Modeling
1. Open Data Manager, click Call Modeling in the left hand section.
2. Switch to the Internal Calls tab at the bottom of the window. Make sure both of these check boxes are checked.
For additional Help you can always click the Help link at the bottom of the window (or hit F1 depending where you are) and it should provide a detailed help window for the section/window you are currently looking at, Mitel provides some pretty good help files in most of their systems.

Data Manager - Extensions
1. Open Data Manager, click Extensions in the left hand section.
2. Double click on any extension number to bring up the properties window of the extension.
3. Change to the Internal Calls tab, Enable Check boxes for internal calls arriving at the device or intenal calls made by the device.
As I stated above, if you need additional information on the options available in this screen you should probably reference the Help link, or try the F1 key depending where you are.

I hope this helps you out!

Offline bbbking

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
Thank you for your responses.  Your suggestions worked

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10