Author Topic: System speed calls as a DDI/DID table  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Magic Dave

• View Profile
System speed calls as a DDI/DID table
« on: July 29, 2013, 07:22:30 AM »
Working on a 3300 that use's the system speed calls as a ddi table, but i'm thinging then that they can't change the ringing for night service in this setup.

The DDI doen't have an entery in the call route table, so how can i include it into the call route table so I can point the call into a VM at night or is there a better way to do this.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: System speed calls as a DDI/DID table
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 07:43:06 AM »
LOL... of course they can... you do it at the ringing destination level (station, LDN appearance, etc) and not the DDI digits themselves, but sometimes it takes a little "magic" to get things to work. Do you have a specific question on how to do something, or more just an idea of why it was done this way?

BTW, This is the way it was done for a LONG time, from back in the old SX2000 days until MCD 4 (I think) this was the only way to do it.

Offline Magic Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 09:10:58 AM »
OK I have a DDI that rings a group via the station speed call table, I now need it to ring a VM in night mode, help!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »
Assuming you are using the embedded VM and the group does not have a mailbox, in just Call Reroute the group to your VM hunt group in Night 1. If you still need the group to get calls and just the DDI to go to VM, then build a phantom extension and reroute it at that level (Day-to group, N1 to VM, N2 to ???).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10