Author Topic: Volume of Greetings following upgrade to MCD6.0  (Read 1883 times)

Offline AlanSinfield

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Volume of Greetings following upgrade to MCD6.0
« on: July 18, 2013, 06:41:45 AM »
Has anyone had a simlar problem to this.  We use VM greetings (To use un Multi-Level Auto Attendant and RADS) downloaded from WAV Files recorded using the management line on the CCM/IQ products.

Pre Upgrade from MCD4.0 to MCD6.0 the volume of these recordings was fine and after the upgrade the volume was OK until I downloaded a new WAV file recroding when the volume for the callers was then toolow.  The same issue applies to RADS that have been downloaded after the upgrade.

Mitel claim nothing has changed but clearly it has and I am sure other users will be having the same problem.  Not sure whether it was the upgrade to MCD6.0 or MCD5.0 which we missed out.

Any help appreciated and useful to know if others have the same issue

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: Volume of Greetings following upgrade to MCD6.0
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:47:55 AM »
Have not noticed any change myself but the only recording I have uploaded since then was MOH and frankly it sounds the same. Be interested to see what others say.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 07:40:52 PM »
Have had the odd recording that goes a bit scratchy when uploaded. Haven't been able to figure out why though.

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 10:56:53 AM »
Have had the odd recording that goes a bit scratchy when uploaded. Haven't been able to figure out why though.

What encoding does the audio file have? If a-Law, convert it to u-Law and then upload it. I noticed that when I was uploading a-Law files they were poor quality when played on a phone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10