Author Topic: Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced 2.0 Mitel 3300 Issues  (Read 5915 times)

Offline Tim Cornish

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced 2.0 Mitel 3300 Issues
« on: June 24, 2013, 09:41:47 PM »
Hi Guys,
I posted this to the app forum but I'm not sure it doesn't apply here as well

I'm new to the forums, however I have a rather annoying issue. Last week we had some fraudulent dialing through our voicemail ports to overseas countries. We've had this one before and we closed transfers through voicemail ports, this resulted in us not being able to let our clients leave voicemails, so we removed it (not the issue just back story)

So we limited the number of digits able to be dialled to 10, at the same time our unified communicator has seemed to stop working. We reversed the change but that didn't make the communicator work again.

Through process of elimination, any extension that has been used before (I'm not sure if its just the mitel 3300 or the unified server config) can't dial from the client YA to the mitel pbx, but when I create new ext never used before it will dial from the YA to a deskphone just fine.

There also seems to be a block between the communicator and the voicemail ports (the client communicator says it can't talk to the forward to address (600 our voicemail))

Offline Tim Cornish

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced 2.0 Mitel 3300 Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 10:17:42 PM »
Log Type   Software
Log Number   4348
Severity   Warning
Date   2013/Jun/25
Time   12:15:34
Source   HCI
Description   Q2000_receive_invoke_reply: unexpected opcode (q2000_applic_id=63, rpid0=9, rpid1=63, tx_applic_id=63, opcode=12)
Module   Main
File Name and Line Number   q2000msg.c;594

Log Type   Software
Log Number   4341
Severity   Warning
Date   2013/Jun/25
Time   12:12:08
Source   HCI
Description   Q2000_receive_invoke_reply: unexpected tx_applic_id (q2000_applic_id=63, rpid0=9, rpid1=62, tx_applic_id=62, opcode=2)
Module   Main
File Name and Line Number   q2000msg.c;597

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but the logs are flooded with these

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 10:27:28 PM »
This is where proper ARS and COR setup comes into play, IMHO. You mentioned neither.

Offline Tim Cornish

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 11:33:18 PM »
This is where proper ARS and COR setup comes into play, IMHO. You mentioned neither.

Well the company that set it up is pretty ***Censored*** at support so we're moving on, but either way for the short term I've inherited this beast.

Class of Restriction has 1 entry in it, and I'm not sure which ARS category your speaking of there are 10 options with ARS in their name

Offline Tim Cornish

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
New Error:

Log Type   Software
Log Number   4503
Severity   Warning
Date   2013/Jun/25
Time   13:26:41
Source   APPSL - ATA
Description   AtaMonitor::startMiTAIMonitor->Call to SXMonitor for DN 263 - returned error 1283: SXERR_DEVICE_ALREADY_MONITORED - Call Logs and ATA Events will not be provided for this DN. 
Module   Main
File Name and Line Number   AtaMonitor.cpp;592

Log Type   Maintenance
Log Number   4504
Severity   Warning
Date   2013/Jun/25
Time   13:26:41
Source   SAC
Description   Please check COS configuration to make sure 'HCI' options are set for DN = 263 
Module   Main
File Name and Line Number   Maintenance;0

The HCI settings in COS are set to on, however this seems like its not registrying

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 12:31:55 AM »
Tim,

Sorry to hear that your dealer isn't providing great service. Most that contribute here, pride themselves with both customer service and an in depth understanding of Mitel product.

The help file is essential for a layman IMHO. As I and other contibutors make a living with our skills, I will be general in my explaination of ARS.

The most important form is dialed digits. I reflects routes, lists or plans. Lists and Plans are based on Routes. Each route has a cor value. You may gain insight as to how to setup cor values from my followup post.

I usually setup route 1 as emergency. 2...etal to reflect cor values. Duplicated on similar numbers if multiple trunk groups are involved. Setup the routes or lists as needed.

Offline Tim Cornish

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 01:17:54 AM »
Tim,

Sorry to hear that your dealer isn't providing great service. Most that contribute here, pride themselves with both customer service and an in depth understanding of Mitel product.

The help file is essential for a layman IMHO. As I and other contibutors make a living with our skills, I will be general in my explaination of ARS.

The most important form is dialed digits. I reflects routes, lists or plans. Lists and Plans are based on Routes. Each route has a cor value. You may gain insight as to how to setup cor values from my followup post.

I usually setup route 1 as emergency. 2...etal to reflect cor values. Duplicated on similar numbers if multiple trunk groups are involved. Setup the routes or lists as needed.

Thank you very much. I've found the help file very helpful over the last week and a half.

The reason I'm posting here is because it doesn't actually have any help with diagnosing issues between the 3300 and the uca. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, its just a long process of elimination I was hoping someone has been through before

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 11:09:44 AM »
You may want to review this article also:
Programming Mitel ARS for Security

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10